Thursday, February 20, 2014

This Is Your Race

I cry for you now, but it won't last very long
No time for that - we are way too strong

There is nothing that you can't overcome
Every fight isn't to be won, but the battle has just begun

So you dig in at the start of this race
There is no other you, you can't be replaced

God has given us the sign it will all be OK
Let us open our hearts for He knows the way

Life is so short, we're only here for awhile
So you have to decide "where's my place, what's my style"

But I think you're here to sparkle and glow
I think you're here so others will know

They will see your light, so don't let it dim
They will feel your strength and know it's from Him

So eyes turned to Heaven and heart filled with Grace
We are all here behind you, but this is Your Race.

No comments:

Post a Comment