Sunday, August 30, 2015

His Clock

How does He choose
what kind of mother you'll be

A mother who grieves
Or a mother of three

Maybe you are both
And lucky like me

Blessed to give birth
to tiny Angels above

And chosen on Earth
For special babies needing love

I've tried to come to terms
with what I did or didn't do

I've bargained and pleaded
for my dreams to come true

I've hoped and I've prayed
I've laughed and I've cried

I've felt my heart break
I've been afraid I might die

This life that I live is
fueled by my Faith

These choices are for Him,
but up to me to make

So I've learned that all things
come on His clock

But His love never ends
His love never stops

So keep believing and praying
and living for Him

For He is the way
and the healing within.

No comments:

Post a Comment