Saturday, January 7, 2012

Don't hate me because I am grieving

Dedicated to my friend Michelle S. having a hard time...

I can't come to your baby shower and act like everything is ok when my insides feel like they are being fed through a shredder. I can't come to your little sweet one's 2nd birthday party and smile and have cake when my angel would have been 2 in a couple of days. I can't open Christmas presents with your kids after I just cried for two hours because I don't have kids of my own to wrap for. I can't say any of these things out loud because you will think that I am a horrible person. You will think that I am not happy for the blessings everyone else has received when I can't be happy about anything right now.
Everywhere I go, there is a pregnant woman pushing a stroller. Around every corner, there is a sweet little face giggling and it is like nails on a chalkboard. It seems as if EVERY ONE of my friends is pregnant or just had a baby. Perfect strangers are making movies just to make ME cry!
I don't want to go anywhere or do anything. I don't even want to talk to my best friend who always makes me feel better. I don't want to feel better...HELL, I don't know what I want! I just need it not to hurt so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment